It is important to ask questions, and if you happen to be an employee, then must ask yourself these questions:
- Am I satisfied with my job?
- Am I being paid adequately? OR
- Am I being paid my worth?
- Am I getting ahead in my job?
- Will I be climbing corporate ladder?
- Are my goals set clearly?
- Many of my fellow workers do not work as hard as me, do they make same amount of money as me?
- Am I being provided environment that nurtures productivity?
- Is my job secure?
- Is my organization interested in self-development of employees?
- Is my organization excelling, is it going any further?
Kim Jong-un, the North Korean leader, has been missing.
No seriously, he has not appeared in public view since ages. And this has led to some very serious conspiracy theories.
International media is speculating that the leader has been deposed or indisposed. World is wondering, does Kim Jong-un still hold power?
Fuse Views has some very exclusive information in this regard.
The missing North Korean leader has been hiding in Pakistan. And more importantly, he has been living with leader of a political party, Pakistan Tehreek Insaf (PTI). PTI’s supreme leader, a cricketer-turned-politician, Imran Khan is staging sit-in to oust government (Pakistan’s government, not North-Korea’s). Continue reading
This eid was so much fun na…
First I went to that place where everyone gathers and offers prayers and hugs everyone to death…
So when the molvi sahib spoke in Arabic, I prayed for tabdeeli and revolution and Imran Khan’s success. And then the molvi sahib said ‘Ameen’ and I said ‘Ameen’ and then everyone stood up and started hugging everyone to death.
All of a sudden, a man with open arms and sweaty armpits lunged at me, saying Eid Mubarik.
I dodged, and said ‘Go Nawaz Go.’ Continue reading